Entrepreneurship programme - Kakuma and Kalobeyei 2021
Estonian Refugee Council (ERC) and Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) are opening the registration to the Entrepreneurship Programme targeting refugees and host communities in Kakuma camp and Kalobeyei integrated settlement. We are providing entrepreneurship training and business development support to enable entrepreneurs to thrive and grow.
Do you want to develop your startup/new business or your existing business but you are lacking necessary tools and equipment?
Apply to the programme if:
- You are living in Kakuma or Kalobeyei
- You have a business idea or want to grow your existing business
- You are highly motivated to succeed
- You are available to attend the trainings and follow through with coaching and mentorship
Applications need to be submitted through this online platform. If you need assistance, please visit AAH-I Centres:
- Kalobeyei village 1, AAH-I Business Incubation Centre
- Kakuma camp 3, AAH-I Business Incubation Centre
- Kakuma town, AAH-I Office at NCCK Compound 3
Deadline for applications: 30 November 2021